Vote-by-Mail Requests EXPIRED!
Published on Mon, 01/23/2023 - 16:37
Updates to Vote-by-Mail Procedures
Vote-by-mail requests expire after each federal general election cycle. Therefore, all vote-by-mail requests made on or before the October 29, 2022 deadline for the General Election in November expired on Dec. 31, 2022. To continue to receive vote-by-mail ballots, you must submit a new vote-by-mail request each general election cycle. See below to submit a new request.
Visit our Vote-by-Mail page for more information about vote-by-mail services and procedures.
Request a Vote-By-Mail Ballot
If you need your ballot mailed to a temporary address that is not on your record, then you must submit your request in writing with your signature. Download the form below and return by mail, fax, or as an email attachment through our Contact Us page.
Request your vote-by-mail ballot:
- Online through our vote-by-mail web request
- By phone – call us at 407-836-8683 or
- By fax, mail or email – download a Vote-by-Mail Request Form (English, PDF)
download a Vote-by-Mail Request Form (Spanish, PDF)
- Mail: P.O. Box 562001, Orlando, FL 32856-2001
- Send your request via email
- Fax: 407-254-6577
- Please be sure any written request includes the following information:
- Your name
- Residential address
- Mailing address (if any)
- Florida ID or driver license number, or the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Election(s) for which you are requesting a vote-by-mail ballot
Track Your Ballot
Sign up for BallotTrax to see the status of your vote-by-mail ballot, from when it's printed to when it's accepted!